We are looking for someone to activate our global alumni network to support Irma Bedjic, who lost her right arm and suffered severe head injuries in August 2011 in the terrible accident of the Study Tour bus following IC in Kenya. Since then, Irma has undergone several plastic surgeries, and she needs an additional 150,000 Euros for the next phases of her treatment, which include facial reconstruction and an artificial arm. We have launched an AAI fundraising campaign for Irma, in support of the effort spearheaded by AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina, but we need someone to promote and drive this to crowdsource these funds for Irma until we reach our goal. Please reply below help us help Irma!
- Announcing the top 3 startups at ISUM Tunis!
- AAI seeks Director of Membership
- Do you know the 20% of AIESEC’s leaders who are missing from the Leaders List?
- Upcoming global Alumni events calendar
- Philippe Raxhon joins AAI’s management team as Finance Director
- A tragic accident in Mauritius
- AAI changes AAFT program name to ALUMnite
- AAI adds new team members
- Regional Alumni Congress in Panamá a huge success
- AAI seeks Finance Director
- AIESEC Alumni Development in Europe
- AAIM update from Novi Sad, Serbia!
- AlumNet: Connect, Collaborate, Contribute!
- AAI Project Award for AIESEC Southern Cone
- Seeking AAI liaisons to national and regional AIESEC Alumni groups
- Will you lead this ‘needle-moving’ alumni program?
- Deliver positive impact in your career through AIESEC’s global partner
- 1/2 of MCPs in our history are on the Leaders List. Are the MCPs in your era among them?
- Happy (Transformative) 2013!
- AAI’s new marketing team is underway!
- 63,328 hits